PAN Card Correction
sAs PAN Card is an important document nowadays, so it should contain all true information. If you’re worried about that, then just relax because our Indian Government started a new service through which you can change your personal data and information, in a very simple way. So, only under some certain conditions you can make changes in PAN Card details such as
-PAN Card Name change, in case of misprint,
-In case of change in name,
-In case of marriage (for women)
-Change of address etc.
If you want to correct some of your personal details in your PAN Card, you must follow some steps.
Important Things to note:
- Only, you can make changes in your existing PAN Card.
- A new PAN Card that will be issued after the Changes will have the same Permanent Account Number.
- Only the relevant Changes will be made in the PAN Card, based on the changes that, what you’ve requested.
- Form to be filled in English, only.
- Field marked by (*) symbols are mandatory.
- Mention your ten digits PAN Correctly.
- Importantly, please don’t select the ‘check boxes’ on the left of the form, if you’re in need of re-issuance of a PAN Card/ for a new PAN Card. For Changes/Corrections in PAN Card, ‘checkboxes’ should be selected, wherever required.
Terms and conditions for Changing PAN Info
- To make changes, you have to log in to etdsdsc.com, the official website of the NSDL i.e. https://tin.nsdl.com
- By clicking the Services Option, Enter PAN Option.
- Then click on change/correction in PAN data.
- By clicking Apply, a form will appear on your screen, as Online PAN Correction or Reprint.
- Fill all the mandatory fields marked with a (*) symbol in the form and select the corresponding box on the left margin, where correction is required.
- Then Select Category.
- In case of a request for re-issuance of a PAN Card without any changes in PAN data or Change or Correction in PAN data, the address for the communication will be updated in the ITD database, using the address for communication provided in the application.
- For Cancellation of PAN, fill all mandatory fields with * mark symbol, in the form and enter PAN to be cancelled in Item No.10 of the form and select the check box on the left margin.
- Document Proofs required, should be submitted along with the online form, such as Proof of Identity and Address, Proof of PAN, Proofs for Change requested, etc.
- Fill Captcha Code given in the form. Lastly, Click on the SUBMIT button.